Over the last few years, Influencer marketing has gradually become one of the most effective ways to promote your brand. It is a trend that continues to gain traction amongst smart marketers in 2018 as well.
Here’s our take on Influencer Marketing in 2018
- Businesses looking to promote their brand will include at least one social influencers into their digital marketing strategy.
- The focus will shift to larger better-planned collaborative projects.
- Learning from the ROI on test campaigns, Digital Marketers will shift a good part of their budgets towards Influencer Marketing campaigns.
- The line between celebrities and influencers will get blurrier as influencer marketing gains further popularity.
- We’ll see a lot more quality content from influencers because of the funding from businesses. This can provide value for both brand as well as the influencer & their tribe.
- Brands value quality over quantity when it comes to influencers. So they will work with few trusted creators who align with their views and values.
- Brands will use Influencers to engage and attract audiences towards their experiential marketing campaigns (offline / online).
According to Traackr, a leading influencer platform, Influencer marketing offers brands the potential to unify their marketing efforts across channels through powerful and relevant relationship-based communication. With the rise of micro-influencers and their impact on ROI, we expect influencer marketing to be an integral part in many campaigns this year.
Are you planning to integrate Influence marketing into your Digital Strategy this year? we’d love to know how.